HITCHCOCK’S TRIPLE CROWN EVENT
Friday May 4 - 6:30 pm till 11:30 pm
Welcome to Hitchcock’s Triple Crown Event!
Come and join us for a night of fun with a purpose! On May 4th, at Scarsdale Golf Club, we will gather for dinner, drinks, and dancing to raise money for three causes that are near and dear to Hitchcock:
1. AFYA: Afya’s vision is to make a positive impact on the health of people. Afya collects and delivers critically needed surplus medical supplies, hospital equipment, and humanitarian provisions for acute and ongoing health crises worldwide. The organization has shipped and airlifted abroad $26,000,000 worth of medical and humanitarian supplies to date!
2. El Centro Hispano - Mi Hermano / Hermana: El Centro Hispano’s mission is to assist, support, and strengthen Hispanic families; to help them become self-sufficient; and to ease their transition into their new culture wile maintaining and enriching their own. This particular program works within the schools to match students with mentors and tutoring.
3. WESTHAB: WESTHAB envisions Nodine Hill neighborhood of Southwest Yonkers as a community where people aspire to live, work and raise families. The organization serves the community with a Youth Center, Workforce Development, and Community Life.
On May 4th, 100% of the profits raised will be evenly split amongst these three worthy causes!
What to wear! Derby / Cocktail Attire
Ladies: Spring, cocktail dress with a hat (optional) to match
Gentlemen: Traditional suits or separates OR bold colors and prints (think plaids and seersucker)
Other fundraising efforts will include:
1. Silent Auction
2. Run for the Roses (Silent Envelope Wall)
3. Silent Envelope (from the table)
4. Shop at Sandy Daly's online store and she will donate 15% of the sales to the Gala fundraising event. (Must use code 432993)
The online shopping link has been created effective from 3/29 through 5/29. To shop online, please go to my
website sandydaly.origamiowl.com and enter the following Jewelry bar code after payment 432993.
For additional questions, please call the church office and leave a message. A committee member will return your call.
for TICKET INFORMATION, Reservation Form and Payment Options
Photos Provided by: UniVista Photography [UniVistaPhoto.com]
David, Chong, Wolf Nikki, and Steve Taylor